Topic: Mayo Clinic transplant protocol

I thought I'd plant a link here for the Mayo Clinic transplant protocol, the same protocol I underwent for my liver transplant in 2008.

There is hope for CC, whether its a transplant or other forms of treatment. I'm still here and doing well after 2-1/2 years into remission.

Please e-mail me if you have any questions. I'm on 24/7.

PS  Someday Marion I will get my story written. LOL

http://www.mayoclinic.org/bile-duct-cancer/

I'm a passenger on planet Earth and God is driving.

Re: Mayo Clinic transplant protocol

Raye....thanks for checking in and posting these great links.  Your story will be a bonus.  It is much awaited but please, do not worry. Whenever you have the time and inclination to do so then it will be much appreciated. 
Stay well and best wishes,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Hi Raye,

Thank you for posting this information and your link and I know that it will be useful to others.

Best wishes,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Raye,
So glad to hear about your success.  My husband, John, is also two years post transplant.  He also had his at the Mayo Clinic.  I have written a memoir about the experience and keep up with it on my blog at www.kimkircher.com.  Would love to hear more about your success.

Regards,
Kim Kircher

kim....would it be possible for you to enter the blog address under: Blogs" on this site?  Web links are easily lost in the numerous threads and each and ever blog is so very special to us.
Thanks and best wishes,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER