Topic: Good News for Dad--Natural Healing!

Hello friends!

My parents saw the oncologist at Duke University last Monday.  He basically concurred w/ the oncologist in Greenville, SC as far as treatment options, but wanted them to stay over b/c he was going to talk to his surgeon to find out if more could possibly be taken out surgically

Re: Good News for Dad--Natural Healing!

InGodshands.....your story is uplifting and inspiring.  Your Dad is living healthy and gaining weight and.......no sign of cancer anywhere.  How much better can it be?
All my best wishes are coming your way,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

InGodsHands, no truer words were spoken. All of your news is just wonderful and we will be sending good thoughts and prayers your way for continued success.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

In the final tally, we are all "in God's hands" for certain. I can't think of better hands to be in. Thanks for passing on good news. It encourages everyone I'm sure. Prayers coming your direction...

bob

Thank you all for your responses...it reminds me I'm not alone.

This is Craig Dykgraaf I have a question.  Was your father in the service (Army / Marine) in served in Vietnam?

Hello, Craig!  Nice to "meet" you.  My father was in the Army, but never served in Vietnam.  Why do you ask?