Topic: Kris on Facebook

Just found this message from Kris on Facebook:

Kris Jurgens
I think some progress has been made. Stomach tube in and no vomiting yet! Surgeon said depending on how chemo progressed there may be a small chance that a second stent could be placed which would allow me to eat again. This is only a small chance and a couple months down the road. For now iv food for me.

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: Kris on Facebook

Joyous news! I am not an engineer but that tube sounded like just the thing, we are all really just complicated plumbing systems!

Patty

I am so excited about Kris' news.  She continues to be an inspiration to me and I am sure everyone else.  Hang in there Kris. You will whip this crazy disease!  God bless and keep you close.

Charley

Sorry....I had preempted Kris.  She has posted on this site with some hopefully easily correctable set-backs. 
Next time I will wait for Lisa to post facebook news on Kris.
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Hi Kris! I just knew you would pull one more trick out of your hat. The one you wear with your red coat! Good work, girl. All I can say is we think of you and love you! Hello to Hans also.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Hi Kris!!! smile

So great to see your posts again.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this last procedure continues to work.  I know the IV food is tough to get used to.   You've been through so much Kris and you are so brave. 

Any information on when you might go home?

Betsy