Topic: Forum question

What levels of postings do you have to get to change your membership level?
And what are the levels, does anyone know?

Just curious smile)

We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails. - Author Unknown

Re: Forum question

I was wondering that myself when I noticed mine recently became "Senior Member."  I'm not a senior - I'm only 41 years old!  wink  I'm assuming it has to do with how long you've been a member, maybe?

~Kim
my mother lost her 16 month battle with CC 9/26/10
"Mothers have as powerful an influence over the welfare of future generations as all other earthly causes combined."

Good Morning, Girls. I posted this last week but I can't find it.

Members = Up to 50 posts.
Seniors    = Over 50 Posts
All - Star  =  Either 150 or 200 posts  (not sure)

Hope that helps, at least it gives you an idea.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Thanks Lainy,

Mystery solved.  Except what is a moderator?  I 've noticed that there are a few of you.  I sort of wondered if you were from the organisation itself, and keep an eye on everyone - like angels smile)

Lesley

Moderators are Marion who is also on the Board of the Foundation.

Me, I started as a member when Teddy was diagnosed and I became addicted.

Kris in Sweden who is truly our Angel.

Gavin, one of the nicest men someday I hope to meet.

Our love here is to welcome all new Members and try to answer questions to the best of our ability. We are not Doctors just people like all of you who have experienced this CC. either as a patient or a care giver. We cannot prescribe and try not to tell you what you HAVE to do, we merely suggest from our experiences. I had looked at other venues and honestly this one is the best and the easiest to follow.  I have never heard of so many wonderful, loving and caring people from all over the world, coming together as one unit. Mmmmmm
today CC and then maybe teach the World to take a lesson from us on how to have Peace?

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Hear, Hear Lainy,
Well we are very pleased to have the four of you as our moderator angels, and really appreciate the support that we get from this site.

Roll on world peace!