Topic: Anxious...

Angst, fear, hope, tears....Ben's chemo finally starts tomorrow.

My partner Ben was diagnosed in August 2010 with non-resectable stage IV intrahepatic CC with 6-18 months prognosis.   He was 51 at the time - and he is now 55. 

Don't give up!

Re: Anxious...

Good luck and tons of good wishes are heading your way.
Hugs
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Best wishes coming your way. You will draw your strength from each other.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

I'm sending hugs, love and tons of prayers your way. 

We're here when you need us!

Pam

My Mom lost her one year battle with CC on April 3, 2009.

"A prognosis is simply an audit of how truly precious each day is.  Live each day to the maximum, celebrate what was, and what is - Don't spend your life looking forward to what will or might be." .... words of wisdom from my beloved son on hearing of his grandmother's CC prognosis.

Good luck and I hope that it works as best as it can. Load of positive thoughts coming yours and Ben's way.

Best wishes,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Thanks everyone...day one is done....six hours, all uneventful and all is well so far!  It's so nice to have the support of everyone here.

Tom

My partner Ben was diagnosed in August 2010 with non-resectable stage IV intrahepatic CC with 6-18 months prognosis.   He was 51 at the time - and he is now 55. 

Don't give up!

Tom,

If you all are dressing up for Halloween I think Ben should be a superhero, SUPER CHEMO MAN or something like that. And you can be SIDEKICK OF SUPER CHEMO MAN. Dress up and show chemo who is the boss of chemo! And maybe when he goes for his treatments you can wear your capes! Should make the other patients laugh and laughter is the best medicine.

Patty