Topic: Clear Ct

This board and website have mean't so much to me, that I just wanted to spread a little good news.  I am 9 months post right trisegmenectomy and resection with my super hero surgeon Dr. Schwartz of Mt. Sinai NYC follow up adjuvant 6 month chemo with Bruckner Oncology he is truly a genius. Ct today all clear next CT scheduled for Feb. If all is clear we will talk about 6 month follow up-----Wahoo! Want to let u all know the person who gave me the name of the surgeon who saved my life when another very reputable NYC cancer center told me nothing else to do only palliative care was found on this website.  Thank u Marc and thanks will never be enough. My thoughts and prayers go out daily to patients, caretakers, friends of all who have found this website.  Hang in there we are a tough bunch!!!

Re: Clear Ct

YEA!  Lulu, what a great post to start the weekend with. Congratulations you are a Miracle woman!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

lulu......Wonderful, wonderful, news.  I share in your joy. 
Best wishes,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

lulu,

Keep it coming!

Patty

Yahooooooo!

Biggest fan of my partner Ben (51) who was diagnosed in August 2010 non-resectable stage IV.   Our new motto:   "taking it one day at a time".

Lulu,
Thanks for allowing us to share in your joy. Clear CTs - that's what I'm talkin' about! Here's a prayer for more and more and more...

God Bless!

bob

Hooray lulu, brilliant news.  Trisegonectomy-new one on me.  Enjoy and hoping to hear more.
Kate

I am so happy for you and your family. We can all celebrate such wonderful news in our family.

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

That's awesome news!! I am 8 months post resection and then 8 cycles of chemo every other week. I go to MD Anderson next week the 3rd and 4th for my 3 month scans. I am hoping to share the same news. You give me lots of hope today! Best wishes, Kristin C

Hi Lulu
Excellent news - it's such a fabulous feeling, isn't it.  I've just had my regular 3 month CT and still no sign of anything - now 12 months of being clear.  And 19 months since I was told it was inoperable, incurable, and my life expectancy was 12 months...
Don't believe the negative - positive is possible! 
Best wishes for you,
Andy

Andy in England
Life is about enjoying every day