Re: tubeless in seattle?

Betsy,
  Yes we are done for now. We do alternative farming-we rent our land, all but 10 acres to "real" farmers. We used to be real farmers then started growing flowers(for drying) now produce and pumpkins and we have greenhouses for plants. I start getting busy again in Feb. I love the time off but miss the income! I'm really glad you're feeling well. That is what is really important. Tom always said he could take a lot as long as he wasn't feeling sick or in pain. Let us know how things go on the 19th. I hope things go great for you too.  Mary

Congratulations, on a healthy Birthday, Cathy.  I hope you are able to make up for the time lost by shopping and ending up with some great bargains.
Best wishes,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Mary....great news on Tom's stent replacement.  Enjoy your time off. It is much deserved.
Best wishes,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Betsy....good luck on the 19th.  You were mentioning a lesser amount of drainige in your bag which makes me wonder, as you have said whether the hole is finally closing up on it's own.  These things do happen and I would love to hear that it happened to you.
Best wishes,
Marion

The procedure I was supposed to have today (glueing the bile duct) was changed to a tube change and choloangiogram.   The drainage output numbers have come down enough that my doctor wants to try capping the bag.  I'm excited and scared all at the same time.  smile

Betsy

Betsy....that sounds fantastic.  No drainage bag, no glue.  I am exited right along with you. 
Best wishes,
Marion

Betsy, so you are 'glueless' and 'bagless' sounds pretty fantastik to me!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Hi Betsy,
   Great news!! Maybe you'll be completely tubeless too by Christmas! Have a happy Thanksgiving!   Take care, Mary

Has anyone heard from 32coupe lately?

60 (edited by marions Mon, 04 Feb 2013 19:45:15)

Hello and welcome to our site.  Our members benefit from the privilege of contacting others by the means of the individual signature box.  Simply click on 32coupe it will then lead you to contact information.
Let me know if you need help.
Hugs,
Marion