Topic: THIS IS FOR JESSIE!

Tonight I attended a fundraiser for BigSister's little sister Jessie, my sister invited me because Jessie is her friend, the world really is a tiny, tiny place sometimes.

Tonight I saw just how special Jessie is because I saw how many people she has touched, I mean this woman has A LOT of family and friends, it was absolutely amazing! She is gearing up for surgery but I think she should run for mayor of Chicago after she gets out of the hospital because she certainly has the votes! You go, Jessie!

Patty

Re: THIS IS FOR JESSIE!

Patty....what a small world it is.  I am happy that you were able to connect with Jessie.  Please, send her all my love and my best wishes for the upcoming surgery.   I am with you; major of Chicago would suit her well and I believe that she could hold her own against Rahm Emanuel.
Hugs
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

3 (edited by tiapatty Thu, 11 Nov 2010 23:15:56)

Re: THIS IS FOR JESSIE!

I am going to take the liberty of posting an update on Jessie since I know people get anxious and her family is busy coordinating her care. She had surgery, they couldn't do everything they hoped but they did put in the shunt, see her updated blog here:

http://www.thisisforjessie.blogspot.com/

Patty