Topic: HAPPY THANKSGIVING

A  THANKFUL  THANKSGIVING
Along life

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Well said my friend! Much for which to be thankful. And I'm thankful for all my new 'friends' here.

Grace and Peace to all,
bob

Lainy, Awesome job.  Happy Thanksgiving and every other day.

Beautiful poem Lainy, thanks so much and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Betsy

Happy Thanksgiving to all my CC family over the pond smile

Big hugs and best wishes to you all

Devoted Daughter to the most wonderful Dad a girl could ask for.  Sadly lost his battle on 19.02.11, peacefully in the arms of Mom and I.  As requested by Dad "we will keep on smiling".

A Happy, Happy Turkey Day to all of my CC family!!!

Hugs!
Pam

My Mom lost her one year battle with CC on April 3, 2009.

"A prognosis is simply an audit of how truly precious each day is.  Live each day to the maximum, celebrate what was, and what is - Don't spend your life looking forward to what will or might be." .... words of wisdom from my beloved son on hearing of his grandmother's CC prognosis.

Happy Thanksgiving,

It has become a tradition in our house, when family and friends gather, holding hands while giving thoughts to something special in our lives.

This year again, we are extending our hands and hearts to all who

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

A Happy Thaksgiving to all friends across the Pond (not forgetting Kris across the North Sea), I hope all cc worries can be put away for a few day to allow fun & feasting with your families,

Enjoy, love Val x

Happy Thanksgiving to you all over there, from over here.

best wishes and thoughts and thanks for all we do have

Jemima

Can someone save me a slice of pie ?

To all the American members of my family, I wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you all have a great day with your families, and that you enjoy your turkey, trimmings and everything else! I will be thinking of you all!

Hugs to everyone,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

And Marion, that is a great tradition that you have in your house and I so like your vision as well. All of us from all around the world, no matter where we are, reaching out to one another, helping each other and being there for each other. I like that a lot!

Hugs to all,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.