Topic: Happy St Andrews day!!!

To all us Scot's here on this wonderful site, I wish you a happy St Andrews day. And also to those Scot's out there who may be reading the posts here but don't post themselves, to those of us spread far and wide throughout the world, and also to all of you that may only have the smallest amount of Scottish blood in you, I wish you a happy St Andrews day as well!

And if you are partaking in our national dish today, the haggis, enjoy!!!!!!!

Hugs to everyone,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: Happy St Andrews day!!!

IF T could give anything he had to be able to golf at St. Andrew's does that count also???

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Absolutely Lainy! That counts!

Hugs to you and T,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

4 (edited by Andie Tue, 30 Nov 2010 15:40:32)

My husbands brother Andrew is 21 today.  Don't think he'll be celebrating with haggis though!

Me, my husband and best friends celebrated the millenium in Edinburgh.  We had a wonderful time but must admit couldn't wait for 12 o'clock to strike, I'd never been so cold.  We spent the night at the 'castle' watching Texas in concert before heading to the town for the celebrations.  Always said we would return in the summer but never got round to it.

Happy St Andrews day (what's left of it)  smile

Devoted Daughter to the most wonderful Dad a girl could ask for.  Sadly lost his battle on 19.02.11, peacefully in the arms of Mom and I.  As requested by Dad "we will keep on smiling".