Topic: I need some advice
This is Charlene, Johns wife.
We had our ct scan and they found 6 tumors instead of 3. They're all in the same area with 6 lymph nodes involved.
The oncolpgist wants to start John on Gemzar and Cisplatin on Oct. 9th.
I don't know what type of side effects he's going to have.
My daughter is having a baby on Oct.11th. She lives 2000 miles away. John and I were going to be there but now we can't.
I called her today and told her we couldn't come due to his chemo. She started sobbing and wanted to know if I could at least come. She's married but she wants me there for the birth and I'm totally torn between John and her.
John said I could go but he started crying when he said it.
What should i do? I'm just so overwhelmed with everything I don't trust myself to make the right decision.
please just some advice would help me make the right decision.