Topic: Have you noticed?

Rick provided us again with our winter scene.  Watch the left side....a sleight will appear. 
Thanks Rick for keeping our seasons bright.

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: Have you noticed?

Marion,

Great minds think alike, I just posted about the change of scene in the members place but I hadn't noticed Santa and his sleigh! Love it!

Devoted Daughter to the most wonderful Dad a girl could ask for.  Sadly lost his battle on 19.02.11, peacefully in the arms of Mom and I.  As requested by Dad "we will keep on smiling".

Oh, I just came back on and what a surprise! It's so beautiful as always....thanks Rick!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Thank you Rick! I love this time of the year, and I love it when our tree changes to the festive tree! Rudolph with the little red nose leading the sleigh looks good!! I also like the "O" in cholangiocarcinoma looking like a Christmas pudding!! Or maybe it's meant to look like a bauble on a Christmas tree and I'm just thinking with my stomach again!

My best to everyone!

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

My youngest grandchild will love the scene.  Thanks for the update.

Thank You Rick.  smile

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Thank you Rick!!! It is sooo pretty!