Topic: WOW! That Felt Really GOOD!

I shamefully admit I had not used our E Cards yet. Well I made up for it today. I decided to send out 30 of them to family and friends in the form of a thank-you for helping us through Teddy's battle and announcing that this is our first ever CC Month. A thank-you and a way to float our CC name around. Feels so good!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: WOW! That Felt Really GOOD!

Thank you Lainy! That is great. No wonder it felt so good!!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Thanks Lainy for the reminder of using our e-cards.  I will send out a few myself and like you I want to feel good.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

WOW, they are nice! I had no idea what you were talking about and I had to hunt them down... they are great and congrats to the designers, fantastic selection! I will send them out for Valentines Day!

Thank you!
Cathy

Cathy
"Life is 10% of what happens to us and 90% of how we respond to it"

Fantastic idea, Lainy.  I, too am making my list of whom to send them.
Perhaps the more creative of us can design cards for the the next Holiday Season.
If so, I plan to send them around Thanksgiving before everyone goes Holiday shopping and says they're broke !!!!!
I do hope more people read about Lainy's terrific idea , and they too will send out the ecards for our Awareness month.