Topic: ICC : analysis of 44 consecutive resected cases.

http://www.ajsfulltextonline.com/articl … ct?rss=yes

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: ICC : analysis of 44 consecutive resected cases.

Darn - the link doesn't want to work for me...

~Kim
my mother lost her 16 month battle with CC 9/26/10
"Mothers have as powerful an influence over the welfare of future generations as all other earthly causes combined."

Hmm, seems to work fine for me Kimmie.

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Worked fine for me also....

Mother of John who lost his battle on Oct. 9, 2009 at age 30....

Me Too---

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Earlier it didn't work for me - now it does!  Thanks for the link, interesting study.

~Kim
my mother lost her 16 month battle with CC 9/26/10
"Mothers have as powerful an influence over the welfare of future generations as all other earthly causes combined."