1 (edited by Gavin Thu, 10 Feb 2011 17:25:23)

Topic: $40k grant to Dr Nabeel Bardeesy Harvard Med research into CC

"Dr. Bardeesy

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

2 (edited by marions Thu, 10 Feb 2011 20:52:49)

Re: $40k grant to Dr Nabeel Bardeesy Harvard Med research into CC

Target Cancer is a great organization with whom we partner.  This is wonderful and so much needed news for us.
BTW we have a few others we partner with.  You can find it:
top bar,
get involved
scroll to:  Resources and Partners

Thanks Gavin for making my day.

Hugs
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

WOW!  Around the corner, we can only hope, we have lots of hope!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Thanks for reminding us of the Resources and Partners link Marion, I keep forgetting about that link! And yes Lainy, lots of hope!

Here is some more info about this donation and the research into CC from Target Cancer's website.

http://targetcancer.info/bardeesyLabDonation

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.