Topic: Did you have the opportunity to attend our webinar?

For those of you, who had the ability to attend, your comments are appreciated and may inform those not being able to join in.

Best to all,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: Did you have the opportunity to attend our webinar?

Just noted that today's webconference had been recorded for access at any time.  This gives us plenty of opportunities to discuss  in the future.

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

I thought that the webinar was excellent Marion and my thanks go to all involved in making and presenting it. Do you know if this webinar will be an annual thing during CC awareness week each year, as I think it is a great way of letting people know what was done last year and what will be happening during the upcoming year?

Also, that is great that it is going on the website for people who could not attend the actual presentation, and also for those that were there but couldn't hear too much due to the noisy builders outside! Looking forward to watching it again and to the upcoming events this year!

Much thanks to all!

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Hi Marion

Congratulations to Sara and Rick on organising today's webinar, and to everyone involved with the Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation - your work is inspirational, and it's so heartening to see things moving forward.

Thank you for the opportunity to attend today.

With love and positive thoughts for everyone in our 'cc family' wherever in the world you may be!!

Helen xx

www.ammf.org.uk

Gavin....I believe that webinars are here to stay.  In which way has not been determined as of yet.  Your thoughts are great.  Like you I am looking forward for others to comment on today's presentation as it provides good material for a round of discussions.
Best wishes,
Marion

Thanks Marion, glad to hear that the webinars are here to stay as they are excellent and help bring all of us from around the world together in real time. Looking forward to Saturdays one now!

And thanks to Rick for putting Wednesdays  webinar on the site here -

http://www.cholangiocarcinoma.org/events.htm#seventeen

And also here http://vimeo.com/20044001

Best wishes to all,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.