Topic: "senior member"

I feel like a graduate. I am now a "senior member" as opposed to a "new member". Hope I can life up to the title. lol

Loving my husband from afar.

Re: "senior member"

Ha, ha, Nancy....no tests are required.

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Good thing or I would have failed the first test - should be live not life!

Loving my husband from afar.

Both words take on equal value....so there dear graduate, go and live a full life. 
Hugs
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

What a nice way to wake up....reading posts from 2 comedians! You made me really smile this morning. Congratulations Nancy, take it from me its wonderful to be a Senior!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

I really don't like being a moron, but, what is a senior member?

7 (edited by marions Fri, 25 Feb 2011 16:45:25)

Tommy....members status will increase according to the amount of your postings.  Already you have passed over the New Member status and have moved on to Member status.  You are well on your way of becoming a Senior Member which, I am pleased to say is not an age related status.  It that were the case I for one would reject it.  And, asking this question definitely does not qualify you for Moron status. It is always nice to hear from you.
All my best wishes,
Marion

So since we're discussing member status' how does one get to be a moderator?

Just wondering....

Margaret

Good question, Margaret.  Moderators are appointed by the members of the board.