Topic: Happy Birthday to my Dad

Today, it is 5 months since my beloved dad passed away.  On Sunday, the 6th of March, my dad would have turned 73.

I miss him so much.

Michelle

"My dad, Tony, passed away on 4 October 2010, after a 19 month battle with CC"   - I carry you in my heart, Dad, forever.

Re: Happy Birthday to my Dad

Michelle - What a wonderful daughter you are....a tribute to your Dad.  Hugs - Nancy

Mother of John who lost his battle on Oct. 9, 2009 at age 30....

Happy birthday to your dad even though he is in Heaven. Each month is a milestone and each holiday a reminder that it is the first you have celebrated without him. May God bring you blessings and peace on this birthdate as you remember all your wonderful memories of him. Blessings, Susan

Michelle, your post was a great Birthday Gift to your dad. I hope you can feel his love all around you!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Thanks everyone for your supportive posts.  Survived today.  xx Michelle

"My dad, Tony, passed away on 4 October 2010, after a 19 month battle with CC"   - I carry you in my heart, Dad, forever.

Happy birthday to your dad.  I am sure he is with you today as always. The wonderful memories will help you through. Take care. Nancy

Loving my husband from afar.

Michelle....sorry for not catching your important message earlier. Here is my happy birthday wish for you Dad.  Michelle, the first of everything always is the most difficult to anticipate and to experience.  My heart is with you. 
All my best wishes and tons of hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER