Topic: Happy Pi Day!

3.14 smile

Clearly I am a math geek and so was my dad. He used to call me and my sisters Sweetie Pi's big_smile and would always wish me a happy 3.14 day through text messages.

That makes me sad and happy at the same time. But mostly happy - I like that smile

I lost my Dad to CC Feb 13, 2011 at 7pm EST. I felt him take his last breath. He was 57.
I love you, Daddy.

--Kim

Re: Happy Pi Day!

Happy Pi day, Sweetie! May your day be a "Pi" in the Sky day!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Hehe thanks Lainy smile

I lost my Dad to CC Feb 13, 2011 at 7pm EST. I felt him take his last breath. He was 57.
I love you, Daddy.

--Kim

Ha-Pi days are here again...the sun is bright and clear again...So sing a song of cheer again....Ha-Pi days are here again!

Mother of John who lost his battle on Oct. 9, 2009 at age 30....

I love math! I work at a high school giving academic support to students with learning disabilities, mostly in math and science. So I classify as a math geek but not as big a geek as our math teacher Mr. Spannier who sings on the PA every Pi day and wears some crazy costume he conjures up. I am not working right now, so thanks for the reminder of Pi day; it brightened my day and made me laugh. Happy Pi day everyone.

Loving my husband from afar.