Topic: Wayne can rest in peace now

Hi wonderful family,
It has been thirteen months since my Wayne was taken away from me.  I have worked for the state for nearly twenty years.  To my surprise a month after he left I got a letter from the funeral home saying that I didn't have insurance on him.  I had it on me, my two children, and my two grand children but they said there was none on him.  My lawyer finally was able to come to a agreement with the funeral home.  Wayne was on workman's comp for the last 22 years, workmans comp settled with for a small amount, with this money I paid the bill in full.  I have never heard from any of his family since the funeral.  They had no idea that I owed for the entire funeral
cost, my work family took a collection for $1900 dollars, now I was am able to pay the balance.  Wayne you don't have to worry about this bill, I am very lucky God saw me through.

Thanks for listening.

Love to my Wayne for 36 years
I'm not a widow, I am a wife
We are only apart for heaven's sake
You are waiting for me at heaven's gate

Re: Wayne can rest in peace now

Dear Terry,

What wonderful news for you, like you said Wayne can now rest in peace and you can have peace of mind. Things have a way of turning out for the best when you least expect them.....

Thinking of you,

Katie

Terry,

I'm glad you finally got this all sorted out and taken care of.  I am sure it is a hugh relief and one less thing for you to worry about and have to deal with.  I think of you often and hope you are doing OK.

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Terry, that is wonderful news and now you can rest a little easier. I always tell my kids that just when everything looks like it has hit bottom something happens to turn it all around!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Terry,  So glad things worked out for you.  Sounds like you have a wonderful work family. True family are the ones that are there for you when you need them. Hugs. Nancy

Loving my husband from afar.

Dear Terry -

Having a loss this great is more than enough to push someone over the edge, but then people come around and love us, support us, and sometimes provide for us. What a tremendous blessing to be reminded that we are loved and cared for. I am so happy that your Wayne can rest in peace.

Blessings,
Susan