1 (edited by JeffG Mon, 22 Oct 2007 11:07:44)

Topic: Good News Daughter's Thyroid non-cancerous

My duaghter got the news this morning. Pathology was benign.  What a relief for us all.
thanks Jules for the little ray of hope.  Goes to show us all miracles still do exsist. Thyroid is gone now.  We were so worried, as she went through this 10 years ago and when something like this returns your odds tend to drop.  Alright!!!
Jeff G,

Take it to the Limit,One More Time! (Eagles)

Re: Good News Daughter's Thyroid non-cancerous

Jeff,

thanks for the wonderful news and for allowing us to share the joy of a great pathology report.

My best to you and your family
Marions

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Jeff - looks like the bargaining was a success; certainly can't argue with that. 
I also bet there was a lot of prayer from the ones on this site being sent up for you and your daugher also.  So happy to hear the good news. Hang in there!! 
Betty

Jeff,

I am SO relieved to hear that.  There is nothing like the father/daughter relationship.. it is so special.  I remember when my dad was getting over his surgery in hospital the surgeon told me to keep visiting - that I was the best medicine for him..(he would only get up and try to walk/eat/do anything if I was there)

Julesx

5 (edited by celoi Mon, 22 Oct 2007 16:36:23)

Jeff,

I am glad to hear everything is well with your daugher!

Cook Family/celoi

Wonderful news Jeff!!!

Great news Jeff!  Its nice to hear good news every once and a while. - Colleen

Very happy for your good news.

G

Great News Jeff, so glad all is okay.........You certainly don't need the added stress.

Take Care, Lisa

JeffG,

I somehow missed this thread, so sorry Jeff for not responding earlier but so relieved to know all is well.

Stacie

Wonderful news JeffG, I have two boys and nothing could be more precious. Very relieved too that all is well.

Katia

HEY! THANKS EVERYONE! HAVE A SUNSHINE DAY TO ALL, YOU DESERVE IT!
JEFF G

Take it to the Limit,One More Time! (Eagles)