Topic: Patient Advocacy Washington DC

June 21 and 22 patient advocates will be attending the 12th Patient Congress in Washington DC.  Presently The Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation does not have any representatives in Washington although, we very much would love to have someone speak on our behalf.

If you are residing in the D.C. area and are interested in the politics and, you would love to attend this special meeting please, e-mail me at:
marion.schwartz@cholangiocarcinoma.org.

Thanks much,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: Patient Advocacy Washington DC

Marion, you are so right!!!!!!!  WHen Teddy had his Hospice experience, I sent a letter to Washington and never heard back! Funny, but on you tube we have had 1,050 views in 2 months!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: Patient Advocacy Washington DC

You Tube is great and your video is excellent and poignant and much admired.  It does not surprise me to hear that over one thousand people have watched it. 
Hugs
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER