Topic: ASCO, American Society of Clinical Oncology Conference 2011, Chicago

Behind the scenes we are busy preparing for our attendance of the 2011 Annual Society of Clinical oncology conference. 

This year

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: ASCO, American Society of Clinical Oncology Conference 2011, Chicago

Marion, this sounds so exciting, wishing you the best for a successful convention! I can't wait to hear the report. Thank you all who are attending I am sure you will make great strides.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Thanks Lainy.  Always, always, can we count on your support.  You are very special.
Hugs
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

This is very exciting indeed and like Lainy I can't wait to hear all about it!! I am sure that it will be a huge success and the oncologists luncheon will be a great way to meet face to face, and hopefully a lot will come of this. Hopefully there will be photos too! My thanks to everyone involved in organising it and also to those who will be attending. I hope you all have a great time!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.