Topic: Dad's great news!!!

I just had to share our wonderful news.My dad had his first PET scan since he started chemo 3 months ago.His tumor had marked improvement!!! The tumor went from 8.9 cm to 7.5 cm.He will continue the next 3 months of chemo hopefully shrinking it more.He cannot get the surgery as of now because of location, but his oncologist says we will not give up that possibility.I am so happy.He has been a real trooper and needed this encouragement.Thankful for a good doctor and the answers to the prayers that were sent up.

Re: Dad's great news!!!

Yipee! Kathy that is just the bestest news! Keep the good news coming and congratulations to your Dad.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

That's great news Kathy!  Congrats to your father and you.

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Kathy....Kathy.... Two thumbs up to a fantastic report.  I am crossing my fingers for a repeat performance.  May the tumor continue to shrink become necrotic or simply disappear? Thanks for sharing the good news.
All my best wishes,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER