Topic: 3 month MRI

Hi everyone!  I received my liver resection in May and my 3 month MRI showed no evidence of metastatic or recurrent disease! I am still on the gemzar/cisplatin combo which is going well.  Radiation may be in my future as well.  Take care!

Re: 3 month MRI

great news!!! Just what I wanted to see when I came to his page.  Continued good health to you!

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

YIPPEE!!!!  We love that kind of talk! Keep it up and Congratulations!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Such great news indeed! Thank you for sharing it with us all. Looking forward to hearing more great news from you!

Best wishes,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

GREAT!!! We need to keep posting the positive, so those starting the fight have HOPE!!
Lots of prayers-Cathy

Nice one Susie.  Well done.

Gerry

Great news! Glad the chemo regiment is going well, too! Take care. Nancy

Loving my husband from afar.

Fantastic news, Susie.  Congratulations you are doing great.  Thanks so much for sharing.
All my best wishes,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER