1 (edited by marions Mon, 12 Sep 2011 23:07:49)

Topic: Our Lisa

Today I have been notified that our dear Lisa is in the final stages of her disease.  Please, think of Lisa and let her feel your love in her final journey.   
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: Our Lisa

I also was notified of Lisa's condition. My thoughts and prayers are going out to her and her family. These loses are so hard to take. We have lost way too many this year. Lisa, thank you for being my friend and being an inspiration to me. I only hope and pray that my journey has as much grace, dignity and faith as yours has. God Bless you....

Prayers and thoughts for Lisa's family.  Pam

Dear Lisa, I am so saddened by this news and my prayer is for you to have a Peaceful journey. I know your faith is strong like Teddy's was and your reward for such a valiant fight is the home you are going to. You are so loved by everyone and will be leaving a wonderful legacy as your gift to all who have had the honor and pleasure of knowing you in one way or another. I love you!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Sorry to hear this.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Lisa.

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Dear Lisa,

I am so very sorry indeed to hear this news. You are loved by all of us here and you have helped so many and are an inspiration to us all. Thank you so very much for everything that you gave us. My thoughts are with you and your family right now.

Love and Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Dear Lisa
I 'm sorry to hear this news and my thoughts are with you and your family at this time.

Gerry.