Topic: Secrets-Laws of Attraction

I was just curious if anyone knows someone who has used the "Laws of Attraction" to fight cholangiocarcinoma or any cancer.  Did they have any success?

Re: Secrets-Laws of Attraction

I didn't know what this was and had to google it. 

If I understand correctly then I think many of us have used what are at least similar tools in our fight against CC.
Visualization would be a form of our thoughts creating who we become.

I enjoy archery and shoot a  wooden long bow.  I visualize sneaking through the interior of my body, the image has this little figure dressed in woods clothes, and when I spot a cancer cell I stalk it and then shoot it! 

I also practice Qi Gong which, in part, involves visualizing the flow of Qi (life force) through my body and seeing my body in good health.  I push negativity and disease down out of my body through the soles of my feet into the earth.

These are  gross simplifications but I think it's in the realm of what you are asking.  Perhaps I'm way off base.

-Peter

Peter,

You are just spectacular.  Perhaps once the new website is up and running you'll have to do a live chat with those who are interested and give a few of the basics.

Stacie

Stacie,
Too kind.
I'd be happy to talk (chat) about my personal experience but I'm a neophyte at practices like Qi Gong.  I learned the basics by taking some classes and actually now have a simple practice that I do which was given to me by my Chinese Med practitioner who has become a good friend over the past years.
You should see how those !@#$!@#$ cancer cells kick their dieing feet in the air in the dead cockroach position when I score a direct hit!!! 
: )

-Peter