Topic: My 25 year old daughter's blog

Hi everyone. I discovered Caring Bridge while looking through this website. I made a page on that website for my daughter. It is
www.caringbridge.org/visit/laurenkunklier

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Re: My 25 year old daughter's blog

Thanks Pam...love the blog.
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Thank you for shirring it.  What a beautiful daughter you have.  I have shared your story with my mother.  We talk daily how unfair it is for your daughter to have to be going through this.  And Yes, I know it is unfair for anyone to have to go throughou this.

Thank you for creating this blog.   Your daughter is beautiful, strong, and so positive just like her Mom.  I'm so sorry your daughter and family have to go through this.  Sending thoughts and prayers to you all.

Thanks Marion, mn, and Pam.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Hi Pam. Don't know why it took me a month to see this post about Lauren's Blog! She is so beautiful. She just can't miss with so many pepople loving and caring about her!!!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Hi everyone,

I made it easier to see Lauren's caring bridge site. You don't need to type in an e-mail address or password to see it. Thanks to all of you who have signed her guestbook. She loves to hear from you. Take care.

Love, Pam

www.caringbridge.org/visit/laurenkunklier

Thanks, Pamela.   You are a talented blogger.  Love your writings.
All my best wishes for Lauren,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER