Topic: Drs. in the Carolinas and Georgia

I have made an appointment to see Dr. Sanoff at UNC Chapel Hill next WEdnesday. It seems that one or two of you are going to her and like her. I was just wondering if there was someone else in this neck of the woods????  Just want to make sure I am covering all and the right bases. My friend who is an onc in  Seattle was suprised I was not going to Duke. Not that she had any specifics, but now she has me questioning my source for a second. Bless her, she is more worried about things than I am and has nothing positive to say about my medical care in Sweden which (Besides my hope-stealer of an oncologist I will never see again) has been positive. Anyway, does anyone have any other suggestions for doctors in the beautiful south?

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Re: Drs. in the Carolinas and Georgia

devoncat - I apologize, as I think you mentioned this in another thread, but how long will you be in the Carolinas?  I shot an email out to some of our contacts, but I don't know how quickly I will get a response in light of the holiday.

30-something caregiver

I will be here until December 2. I was only "authorised" a week visit by my doctor. Thanks Sara!!!

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Kris,

They recommended Johanna Bendell at Duke.  Here is her profile: http://www.dukehealth.org/physicians/50 … 6D0049061F

I hope you are having a good visit with your family.

- Sara

30-something caregiver