Topic: It's gonna happen!!

Hey-- my wife died from CC in Feb 2005--  back then I truly believed that in 15 years this very bad thing would only be an inconvenience.. Already look what has happened.. You guys keep the faith and try anything that seems like it might work..  And soon we will know enough about this thing that we will begin to prevent it-- and if it does get diagnosed, some physician somewhere will come up with a potion, a pill,  a serum that will control the ravage..  Stay with the notion that this is gonna happen..

seeyaonthemarsh-Don
~~~~~

Re: It's gonna happen!!

Well, HELLO to you Don. Welcome to our family and I might add I am from Milwaukee.....another Cheesehead! I am very sorry about your wife and I love your message of hope to our members. If your prediciton of 15 years is true we only have 8 or so more years to go! We all have a ton of hope. Thanks for dropping by and feel free to chime in whever you feel like it!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: It's gonna happen!!

Hello LFG and welcome to our site.  I am sorry to hear of your wife's passing to this disease.  Please, accept my most sincere sympathy. 
Thank you also for your pep-talk.  Like you I believe that a cure for this cancer will be found certainly, we have seen an increase of research and more advanced treatment options for our patients.
Please, know that your wife will be in my thoughts.
All my best wishes,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER