1 (edited by PCL1029 Tue, 08 Nov 2011 08:34:23)

Topic: So True in The Way I Search for Answers,thanks for the Poems,Lainy.

Hi,
Everything in this poem is 100% applied to the research for a CURE that I encounter so far. Thanks Lainy, You help me express my feeling that I cannot.
(remember long time ago some of us mentioned that men is not as open as women in expression of emotions;for me it  just seems much easier that way.)

I asked for strength.
                     God gave me difficulties to make me strong.
                                         I asked for wisdom.
                              God gave me problems to solve.
                                        I asked for prosperity.
                         God gave me brawn and brain to work.
                                         I asked for courage.
                           God gave me dangers to overcome.
                                         I asked for patience.
            God placed me in situations where I was forced to wait.
                                         I asked for love.
                     God gave me troubled people to help.
                                         I asked for favors.
                               God gave me opportunities.
                               I received nothing I wanted.
                             I received everything I needed.
God bless.

Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If  provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.

Re: So True in The Way I Search for Answers,thanks for the Poems,Lainy.

Dear Percy,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

What would we do without our sweet Lainy poems. Lainy- if you read this I just wanted to let you know I saw your youtube video of you and Teddy. I have to say you are just as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside. You two were so adorable together. Percy-keep up with your medical posts. Sometimes I don't understand some things but I am learning! Bless you all.

Love, Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Oh, Pam, I don't accept compliments well but thank you. By the way, the Director of that Hospice's 22 facilities has called my Attorney and is meeting with him next week. I don't want to say much at this point but will let everyone know the outcome when it happens. She not only apologized to our family on the You Tube but also apologized to my attorney for what Teddy went through!
And recently another lady wrote on the same You Tube that they were unhappy with what their Mother went through in May so evidently even though they are using my video as a training tool, they are not changing anything! Will keep you posted.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Dear Lainy,
I'm not sure what YouTube video you are talking about. I was talking about the one where you and Teddy are singing together. It is priceless. Please inform me of what video you are talking about.

-Pam

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Pamela, sorry, I thought you were talking about his Hospice Video. Go to You Tube and look up 'Teddy's Hospice Story'. Don't go if you think it will upset you, I tried not to be too graphic but what happened, happened. I have an attorney
and that is what I was referring to.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

6 (edited by Pamela Tue, 08 Nov 2011 21:42:16)

Dear Lainy,
I am so sorry that you and poor Teddy had to go through that with hospice. How awful that must have been for you. Now you are such a strong advocate for all of us. I see where that comes from. It broke my heart to see you cry. You are an awesome person.

Love, Pam

Lainy, thank you for inspiring us.  So sorry about Teddy...

In loving memory of my beloved and cherished grandmother who fought until the very end. Loving you forever abuelita...