Topic: Survival benefits of surgical resection in recurrent CC

I have no idea if this is common medical knowledge but it's recent and more info never hurts.

Re: Survival benefits of surgical resection in recurrent CC

Very interesting.  Thanks for posting.

Jim
Hospitals/Doctors Link,  Our Experiences:  http://www.cholangiocarcinoma.org/punbb/viewtopic.php?id=3126  See page 4 of thread for Dr. Tomoaki Kato info.
Major USA Cancer Centers:  http://www.cholangiocarcinoma.org/majorcancercenters.htm

Hi,
Thanks ,it is very useful and informative to those patients like me had recurreence.
The data are accurate st least from the disease state I have to going thru.

Please keep it coming, and I thanks for your interest in providing useful data for the patients on this web site.
You never know, (like Dr.Fleming in 1928,the one who discovered penicillin by chance);some of us like you ,put up something on the web and thinks nothing about it,but others who read your message may have a "light bulb moment" and you will be part of the discovery contributor.
God bless.

Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If  provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.

Thanks for posting this Baroque.

Best wishes,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

baroque....better to repost something rather then not to post at all.  Thanks for bringing this to our attention. 
All my best wishes,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER