Topic: Holiday cards

Hi! Has there ever been a cc holiday card? It wouldn't have to be the logo. It could be pretty or funny. I was thinking mostly I would like this so the money would go to the foundation. We have bought wristbands and have ordered t-shirts and sweatshirts to help raise money for this foundation. I would love to send out cards knowing that the profits would go to raise awareness and help research.
-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Re: Holiday cards

Hi again,
I just told Lauren that I asked about cards and she wanted to know if you would think of designing a necklace with the tree logo. We would buy them for all of our family. We get questioned a lot about our cc wristbands. We wear them every day along with a white band with red letters that Lauren's boyfriend had made that says "Hope and pray for LPK" which are Lauren's initials. He had 1500 made so we are spreading the word.

-Pam

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Pam......wristbands are so very popular and one of the most effective way of spreading the word. Would you mind posting a picture of Lauren

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Pamela,

Just wanted to tell you that you are in for a holiday treat here shortly. Our webmaster, Rick (AKA The Magic Man), will soon put on a holiday show for us here on the website. Let's just say Rudolph WILL be making an appearance.

Patty

Thanks Patty. I am looking forward to it.

-Pam

There are some great charms with trees on them in a silver late.  My mother in law used them to make beautiful crystal charmed purse pulls.  They were party favorites along with the wristbands at my mothers chemo party we had for her before she started her new chemo regimin.  Somehow I will have to get you a picture of them, they would sell.  Everyone loved them and they all have them on their purses.  People ask about it, since it is jewelry for your purse, and then my moms friends are able to introduce CC to these people who have never heard of it before.

Dear mn,
Do you know the website? I have a special necklace that I wear every day. It is a picture of Lauren in a silver frame. On the back I had it inscribed to say Lauren Patrice, Forever in my heart. I have it on a long chain so it is right by my heart. When I am feeling sad, I rub the picture and pray to God. I got it from Planet Jill. It is awesome.

-Pam