Topic: CHOLANGIO...WHAT?

My blog about my mom's diagnosis. 

http://www.beckysmom.blogspot.com

*~Becky~*
Loving daughter of Kathy, diagnosed with CC July 18, 2011.  She passed quietly in her sleep on November 17, 2011.

Re: CHOLANGIO...WHAT?

Lovely Blog. I am posting for you an article we all love and it might be helpful for your Aunt.

Cancer is so limited...
It cannot cripple love.
It cannot shatter hope.
It cannot corrode faith.
It cannot destroy peace.
It cannot kill friendship.
It cannot suppress memories.
It cannot silence courage.
It cannot invade the soul.
It cannot steal eternal life.
It cannot conquer the Spirit.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Beckie....I love your blog with the great pictures. 
All my best wishes,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Hi,Lainy,
How are you? I like your change of the signature inscription.
But may I say one thing from the patient's perspective of mine.
Sometimes I think most of us wish the"next  room"may be still under construction and not ready for entry.
BTW,I am not God,but based on the weather forecast,a gentle cool wave of air will be coming your way the last part of the next week.
God bless

Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If  provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.

Hi Percy. How the heck are you feeling?  Sorry, I forgot to mention the room was taken and not ready yet for others. Perhaps I should take that off, I know sometimes I just feel Teddy is on the next room. That's why I still keep a clean house!!!!! 
OMGOSH!  This is the hottest August ever on record for Phoenix and the dust storms have been horrible. Of course I should not complain as I am not on the East Coast but holy cow, I bet there is no more dirt and sand left on our desert!
By the way the protocol the Endocinologist put me on is finally kicking in. It was a pretty bad 5 months but I have a feeling a lot of it was stress related as I understand that can make the Glucose wacky. Don't you love my medical terms?     
I truly hope you are feeling good and have a wonderful Labor Day....but don't labor!

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Hi,Lainy,
You are always welcome. I may be good at other things,but I am SURE I cannot provide the love,the courage ,the comfort and the insight to those who seek help in this CC web site.  And above all you are always here and ready to spent time with the people who visit this site.
You are truly indispensable here and I MEAN it.
God bless.

Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If  provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.

Gosh oh gee, thanks Percy. But you didn't say how you are feeling?

Hi,Lainy,
I am doing fine.will have another MRI in 2 weeks.
But I will follow your advice of not laboring during Labor day Holiday;but I still need to mow the lawn on Tuesday.
Have a happy and cool holiday.
God bless.

My blog has been updated about my mom's passing.  thank you to all who visited.

*~Becky~*
Loving daughter of Kathy, diagnosed with CC July 18, 2011.  She passed quietly in her sleep on November 17, 2011.

Becky, what a beautiful blog and your beautiful mother IS at Peace. You were strong and wonderful along this journey and you helped give your Mother a most awesome flight to her Peace.

Letter from Heaven  by Ruth Ann Mahaffey

To my dearest family some things I'd like to say
But first of all to let you know that I arrived okay,
I'm writing this from Heaven. Here I shall dwell with God above
Here, there's no more tears of sadness. Here is just eternal love.
Please do not be unhappy because I'm out of sight
Remember that I am with you every morning, noon and night.
That day I had to leave you when my life on earth was through
God picked me up and hugged me and He said "I welcome you,
It's good to have you back again,
you were missed while you were gone,
As for your dearest family, they'll be here later on.
God gave me a list of things that he wished for me to do
And foremost on the list was to watch and care for you
And when you lie in bed at night, the days chores put to flight
God and I are closest to you . . in the middle of the night.
When you think of my life on earth and all those loving years
Because you are only human, they are bound to bring you tears
But do not be afraid to cry, it does relieve the pain
Remember there would be no flowers, unless there was some rain.
One thing is for certain though my life on earth is o'er
I'm closer to you now than I ever was before.
There are many rocky roads ahead of you and many hills to climb
Together we can do it by taking one day at a time.
When you're walking down the street and you've got me on your mind
I'm walking in your footsteps, only half a step behind
And when it's time for you to go . . from that body to be free
Remember you're not going . . you're just coming here to me.

I love that, Lainy.  Wow.  It's like she wrote that for me. 

This is just an incredible hurt.  I keep expecting it to stop hurting, and then I realized it will never stop hurting...just get easier to take.  Right now, it just seems....devastating. 

You are so great, Lainy.  I don't know how you do it.  Hugs and love

*~Becky~*

Becky you will be fine, trust me. The Funeral will be closure and then you will begin to feel your Mother all around you, she will never really leave you. 
Ah, I fooled you also! You see I am selfish and I stay on here because it gives me such a good feeling and has gotten me through the last 6 years with and without Teddy. All of you make me strong. And I feel better when I talk about it. You are now joining our 'new normal'. Please check in with us and let us know how you are doing.