Topic: Good Scans-Great week!!

Celebrated my special 11-11-11 birthday and then went for my 3 month check up and all is good!! I did get quite the chuckle when my oncologist introduced me to her resident as "this is our miracle"!!
I did celebrate with a new pair of shoes and while buying I ended up telling my story to the salesgirl, who started crying and telling me how her fiance was battling stomach cancer!! (I knew God led me to Nordstrams!!) I ended up going and meeting her fiance!! So remember "don't hog the journey"!!
Thank you God, 2 strangers, and Dr. Chapman for another birthday, another pair of shoes.....
Lots of prayers for all in the fight-there is HOPE!!!-Cathy

Re: Good Scans-Great week!!

Wonderful, Cathy! 11-11-11 perhaps you should have done Las  Vegas! Nordstrom's shoes eh? I do Nordstrom's Rack, here. Big discounts. I al so glad you had such a wonderful Birthday.  Mmmmm   I think you told us everything but your age?????

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Dear Cathy,
I am so happy for you. Happy belated birthday! Every day must seem like Christmas to you. You are one special miracle. God bless you.

Love, -Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Cathy.....I can never hear enough of your miracle story.  Please, continue to provide us with the link to your story as it is worth repeating over and over again. 
As a reminder I am enclosing a link for the gift of life:
http://www.organdonor.gov/Default.asp
All my best wishes,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

What an uplifting day!  And new shoes to boot. (pun intended) 

How wonderful to share your joy!

Diane

Cathy,  great news and I can only imagine how much hope you gave that man.  God is good!  Enjoy your success and kick up your heels some more!

What wonderful news!

Cathy you made my day! You are a walking miracle. God Bless you and continue to bless you...

-Elsy

In loving memory of my beloved and cherished grandmother who fought until the very end. Loving you forever abuelita...

Cathy, keep the good news coming.  Very nice, indeed!

Jim
Hospitals/Doctors Link,  Our Experiences:  http://www.cholangiocarcinoma.org/punbb/viewtopic.php?id=3126  See page 4 of thread for Dr. Tomoaki Kato info.
Major USA Cancer Centers:  http://www.cholangiocarcinoma.org/majorcancercenters.htm

Hi Cathy,

Great news, many thanks for sharing it with us all!! What a great way to celebrate, shopping! Looking forward to hearing more good news and also about more shopping as well!!

Best wishes,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Great news Cathy!  Thank you for sharing...Hang in there!!!