Topic: chat room?

hi - i want to thank you for setting up this board, it has been a great source of info.  I just have a suggestion - i have noticed that often some of the posts do not recieve replies despite many 'viewings' - this is disheartening for those posting - often in desperation, needing support and may put people off using this board.  Maybe this board needs a chat room where registered users can chat online and support each other - or an area which could be more active.. any suggestions?

thanks, jules

Re: chat room?

I think it's a great idea and I'll look into some options.  Thanks!

http://www.frappr.com/cholangiocarcinoma

try this.  kind of a neat thing, haven't had time to experiment with it too much.

looks good rick - thanks alot.  Jules

I guess the only thing we need to work on is actually accessing the chat room at the same time!  smile  I see that a bunch of people have registered, but I'm never there the same time as someone else.  Maybe we have an actual scheduled live chat. 

We'll have to think about that.

rick

Our scheduled live chat is going to be Tuesday 6/27.  Working on a time right now.  If you have a suggestion, please let me know.

Thanks!

I will be gone all day Tuesday to Grand Junction for chemo and to run errands.  Usually, on Tuesdays we are back around dinner time, but this may be our last Tuesday to hang out in Grand Junction and have dinner up there, so we'd be getting back quite late.

-Caroline

i am free in the evenings and can chat late if this helps with the time difference..

jules (UK)

Ok!  Our first scheduled live chat is Tuesday, 6/27 at 6pm Eastern Time. 

Thanks!

I think my company network blocked the chat feature - will have to do this from home next time.

We had a good chat but would love to have input so we can involved more of you next time.

I really wanted to be part of the chat but the time yesterday was during my drive time home from work.  I know it is difficult to coordinate times so that everyone can attend.  I will try my best to make the next one.  I am so hungry for information and feedback from others.

I think we'll have to try different times to accomodate different time zones.

Sorry I couldn't make it for the chat; yesterday was my birthday and some friends stopped by.  I will definitely try to make the next one.
B.J.