Topic: Grover's blog address

Been asked by a few to post the address here, so as to not lose track of it, as if it is that exciting.  lol

http://captjr.blogspot.com/

This may or not speak directly of my CC.  It was actually started to show how I train for a Mini Marathon next May in conjunction with the activity during the month of May in Indy for the Indy 500 mile race.  Well, I had a detour in my life and although there is still time and I'm thinking about it, just can't get my body into running gear and out the front door.

A couple of weeks ago I just made up a story.....hahaha.

It is basically a place that is easy for me to provide updates on changing conditions of the battle against CC, and other various things to my family and friends around the United States.  Feel free to visit, it will not offend anyone, it is " G " rated.

Thanks for your continued support, prayers to all, Grover.

Re: Grover's blog address

Thanks, Grover...you can't convince me otherwise, but your blog is exciting to read.  The decorations are a feast to the eye. Lot’s of work with fantastic results.   
All my best wishes,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER