Topic: Acupuncture/nausea

I´ve tried acupuncture now two days in a row against nausea caused by GemCis. The nausea completely disappeared!!
I got GemCis on monday, with Ondansetron but not steroids (I don´t want to take steroids no matter what, becuse of the side-effects)
I would really recommende acupuncture for those suffering from nausea. It doesn´t help everybody, but it´s not dangerous to try.
Maria

No matter whether you think that you can, or that you can´t, you´re right
//Henry Ford

Re: Acupuncture/nausea

Maria what a great Christmas present! YEA! By the way I know what you mean about steroids. Been on them a month and weaning off. Can't take anymore.
I am so happy about the acupuncture...keep up the good work!  A very Merry Christmas to you!!!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

And a very very Merry Christmas to you, best Lainy in the world <3

No matter whether you think that you can, or that you can´t, you´re right
//Henry Ford

Dear Maria,

I am so glad you have found a natural way to help with your nausea. That is so great! I can't imagine how awful it must be to feel sick all of the time. I thank God every day that Lauren is able to control her nausea for the most part with compazine and ativan. She can function normally when she takes compazine and only takes the ativan at night. Take care Maria.

Love, -Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Hi,
Acupuncture works but depends highly on the skills  and experiences of the person who performs the procedure.
Make sure he/she is certified.
God bless.

Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If  provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.

Hi Maria,

Thats great that the acupuncture works for you with the nausea and I hope that it continues to do so.

Best wishes,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

That's great! 

Best wishes!

Susie