Topic: Happy New Years All

Just popping in to wish everyone a much improved 2012. And if your 2011 was already improved, then continued progress! Our road may be hard but the footprints before us mark the path of those that have gone before as ours will tell the future that they, also, are not alone.

Clear eyes, full heart, can't lose!

(If you've forgotten me, my sister [34] was diagnosed with extrahepatic CC 2 years ago, successful Whipple + Gemzar/Xeloda. Recurrence 3 months ago. Completed SBRT [in waiting period for post-scans] and about to start 5FU/Oxal/Irinotecan in 1/2 weeks. Not much to update since SBRT. She went snowboarding. Happy New Years All! +andrew)

Re: Happy New Years All

Hi Andrew and a Happy New Year to you as well! That is wonderful that your Sister went Snow Boarding! I wish her the best of luck on her new round of Chemo.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Andrew....thanks and the same good wishes to you also.  Snowboarding?  Fantastic. 
All my best wishes,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for that. And a happy New Year to you as well! Snowboarding, sounds good to me!

Best wishes,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.