Topic: This week´s MRI : )

One month after my 5th chemoembolization this week´s follow-up MRI shows shrinking tumors compared to last one done in September  big_smile

Got the result the "wrong way" so I haven´t talked to my doctor - BUT shoulders down half a meter.
I was ALMOST sure there wouldn´t be any bad news - I feel too good for that I think - but you know how it is.... Scanxiety is a bad thing!
Looking forward talking to my doctor this time!

I don´t think it´s just the embo, started with GemCis in Oct, had GemOx and Gemzar+Xeloda before. I have only got 3 rounds of GemCis, but it feels like it has effect. Can´t really say how, just feels like it.

Working 50%, still running and working out most days of the week. And I feel completely healthy still, 20 months after diagnosis - unoperable and incurable.

They say. We´ll see!
//Maria

No matter whether you think that you can, or that you can´t, you´re right
//Henry Ford

Re: This week´s MRI : )

YIPPEE to our Miracle, Maria! Thank you for the fabulous news. I am so very happy for you as you sure seem to have a formula for scaring the beejeebees out of that CC!!!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Maria...Albeit living with an inoperable and incurable dieses the saying goes: no one has an expiration stamp on their soles.
You feel great, the MRI has shown shrinkage - all are reasons to celebrate life. 
Enjoy, dear Maria.  When is your appointment?  I would love to accompany you at this visit.  Like the song….if not in person, then in my dreams.

Tons of good wishes and hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Congrats!  I'm so excited for you! 
Take care and best wishes!

Susie

This is great news Maria!

Cindy

Yay Maria!!!!!!!!  Keep the good news coming. I am so happy for you.  You give everyone that is inoperable hope.  God bless you.

Love, -Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Thank you all <3!!

Hopefully I will see my doctor the 19th when I´ll be in for more medicin. You can come, Marion wink

Lainy, I feel more and more sure that I will beat this. I know everybody says operation is the only cure (I´m never going to be operable, not with all my small "things" all over the liver. Nobody´s ever going to be able to say there´s nothing left) BUT I don´t care! I´ll do it anyway!
I´ve done impossible things before.

Light, love and hope to everybody!
Maria

No matter whether you think that you can, or that you can´t, you´re right
//Henry Ford

Maria !  you go girl...great news to read.  So happy for you.
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Great attitude Maria!

Cindy

I am so happy to hear your good news and wonderful attitude! It gives me (and many others) hope.
I hope we all get great news in 2012! Let's all beat this thing!!

Kris

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Congratulations!!  Glad you are feeling well!

Susie

Keep the great attitude, Maria!!!  Thank you for sharing your excellent news!

We are keeping you in our prayers!

Patti