Topic: Missing Mom

It has almost been a year that my mother passed away! So days I feel like I am in such a fog. I have such wonderful memories of her and that keeps me going. Knowing what she would want her family to be doing and trying to do it in just that way. I think I am driving the rest of the family nuts. But I just keep telling them this is what mom wanted and so this is what we are going to do. All is good. I hope everyone has the best holiday possible. Hapy Holidays to all of the CC family I would be lost without all of you.

Sharon

Lost my mom and my best friend on Jan 4, 2011

Re: Missing Mom

Sharon, I applaud you! The way you are thinking is just what I have been doing as well when it comes to Teddy. Go ahead and drive them crazy! You are doing a beautiful thing and I wish for you all to have a Happy Christmas!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Sharon

I read your message tonight as I came to this site struggling to deal with my own mother's passing and your message instantly brought me to tears. It has been just short of 3 months since my mom lost her battle to this disease and I miss her so much everyday. As we try to move forward and figure out our next step, I too find myself saying this is how we are going to do something a certain way because thats how Mom would have done it, and for just a moment it brings me a smile. My mom was my world, as much as she was my sister and my dad's world and I always find myself still wishing she was here...

Jenna

Jenna, I couldn't have said it any better.  It has been 2 and half months since I lost my mom and I just don't know what to do with my self.  I find myself walking in circle in the house.

Hugs to you,
Michelle

Mom passed on Jan 4 2011. I feel like I have cleared the first big hurdle. Now it is time to go through all of the boxes of pictures that need to be gone through! One day at a time and one box at a time. I do feel like it is getting easier somedays are better than others. Something will happen and I will reach for the phone to call her and those are tough moments good luck to both of you Henna and Michelle Hang in there.

Hugs

Sharon

Lost my mom and my best friend on Jan 4, 2011