Topic: To My Believers: He's BAAAAAAACK

Have to share another chapter in my love story!
The week that Teddy passed, 12/6/2010, he came through a kitchen light (I have 4 high ones) and winked at me. It was about 11PM. The light had just been replaced and after he winked it went off. About 1/2 hour later I turned it back on and nothing with that light ever happened again. Until 2 nights ago!
The same light was checked and changed 2 months ago. I very seldom use these lights as they are too hard for me to get to.
I forgot to take my Prednisone and about 11PM went to the kitchen and turned the lights on. The same light went off. I said, "Teddy I love you so much, you are my heart". The light winked rapidly 2 times and went out. I turned out the lights for about 1/2 hour and when I turned them back on, perfect. 
Teddy used to wink at me to let me know he was OK. After his Whipple he was  sound asleep but when he knew I had kissed him he opened one eye and winked. A wink was always a signal from him that he was OK.
I am still getting him as well from the oldies station. We had 5 songs that had meaning for us.Music was very important to him and the thing is, the songs are not just random. They come on when I am visitng the kids, leaving a doctors office, leaving friends or meeting friends. There is always a reason for the song. I am so happy we can 'communicate' in this way. Call me crazy but it sure gets me through!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: To My Believers: He's BAAAAAAACK

I'm definitely a believer! I think my middle child will be the one to communicate with my dad. She seems to be the type that has a spirit to do that. I hope so, at least.

I'm so happy for you that you still get reminders that he's there with you.

Just makes me smile Lainy!!

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Cool story, Lainy, thanks for sharing!

Susie