Topic: I have been waiting to post here!

I feel like this is good news. smile

My CA19-9 went down again from 105 to 79. While I'm still not sure what this means...i feel like its good news.

Also one of my liver functions is back to normal- ALT 58 (was 106) normal is 30-65.
My other liver test look like this:
AST 43 (was 95) normal is 15-37
Alk Phos 165 (was 169) normal is 50-136

I would love any feed back. Hope everyone is having a good day.

~Tiffany~ 31 years young wink Fighting CC since 10-27-2011
Wife to Brian; Mommy to Carter (8) and Madison (4)
http://tiffanyschwantes.wordpress.com/
Liver transplant 7-9-2013

Re: I have been waiting to post here!

YEA! TIFF....sure sounds good to me. Down on everything is good!
You made my day!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Great news Tiff! You have reason to celebrate!
Keep the good news coming!
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Tiff....keep the good news coming our way.  You are doing great.
Hugs and love,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Congratulations on the good news Tiffany!  We need all of the good news we can get!

Cindy

You go girl!! Keep up the good fight.

Love,
-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Hi Tiff,

Yay, great news! Thanks for sharing and I hope that these numbers keep coming down!

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.