Topic: Platelets are up, Michigan here we come.

Lauren went and had her blood drawn at our local hospital today. Her oncologist's office called this afternoon and the results were faxed to them. Her platelets went up to 275 from 79 last week. So chemo is on for tomorrow.
Round 10.

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Re: Platelets are up, Michigan here we come.

Good luck and have a safe trip!

Susie

Good luck!  Safe travels.
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Let's hear it for the platelets reaching new heights!!!!!!!!!!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Great news Pam Lauren is going to beat this. Have a safe trip

Hurray platelets!   Tell Lauren I say "hello" and hugs to you both!

Betsy

Hey Betsy. Lauren says Hi right back and told me to tell you she is thinking about you. Can't wait to see you again. Take care.

Thanks everyone for the warm wishes. We love each and every one of you!

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Pam...The body is an amazing mashine and has the ability to regenerate quickly.  Great news.
Hugs and love,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Go Lauren! Round ten - time for a knockout! Hugs. Nancy

Loving my husband from afar.

Prayers sent from Indiana!

Cindy

This is awesome news!  Thanks for letting us know, Pam.  I know it is a relief.  Safe travels!

Yay! I pray for a safe trip and more wonderful news!! Keep up the fight!

Kris

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Aren't we strange people...? We celebrate when our bodies have recovered enough from the last terrible round of chemo so we can have another...

Praying that the chemo will go straight to the cancer cells and leave all else alone.

God Bless!

bob