Topic: Good News!

My oncologist was pleased with the results of Wednesday's CT scan.  The tumors have stabilized, and no new growth!  I wil remain on the same chemos, and repeat the scan in 9 weeks.  Thanks for all of your hugs, kind thoughts and prayers!

Cindy

Re: Good News!

Awesome news, Cindy. You must be so relieved. I sure am happy for you. Take care.

Love, -Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Congrats, Cindy, you are in my prayers.

We are in it to win it,    Grover

Congrats....continued prayers for you.......Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Thanks everyone!  How are you doing Lisa?

Cindy

Ah, Cindy, music to my ears!!!   YES< YES< YES  enjoy your weekend!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Cindy....on this site the world "stable" has taken on a new meaning - that of deserving a big hug.  Congratulations.
Love
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Cindy:
I'm so happy for you!!

Kris

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Congrats!!! And we all thought the party in Indy was for the super bowl-it real is Cindy, Grover, and all there family and friends celebrating!!!
Lots of prayers-Cathy

Good one Cathy! Really good!!!!! About Cindy's party!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Happy dance, happy dance.  Stable = great news!
Keep the good news coming.
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

2012 will be a great year for all of us fighting CC!

Cindy

Hi Cindy,

More good news,yay! Love hearing this and thanks for sharing it. Hoping that the good news continues and my fingers are crossed for that!

Best wishes,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Great news!!!

Susie

YAY Cindy! I'm so happy that you had a good scan! God is good, and I'm LOVING all the good news posted on here today. Lets pray the next scan is even better, because we all know you are bigger than this cancer. Love ya!

~Tiffany~ 31 years young wink Fighting CC since 10-27-2011
Wife to Brian; Mommy to Carter (8) and Madison (4)
http://tiffanyschwantes.wordpress.com/
Liver transplant 7-9-2013

Cindy, what wonderful news.  I hope to hear more good news from you as you get more scans.

Jim
Hospitals/Doctors Link,  Our Experiences:  http://www.cholangiocarcinoma.org/punbb/viewtopic.php?id=3126  See page 4 of thread for Dr. Tomoaki Kato info.
Major USA Cancer Centers:  http://www.cholangiocarcinoma.org/majorcancercenters.htm