Topic: Our dear Jamie

With a heavy heart I would like to pass on Don's message to our members.
Please, hold Jamie close to your heart.

"This is Don Dinesen, Jamie's husband. Jamie is still in the hospital and is making progress on the bacterial infection that had set her back. But we had a CT Scan today and the results are not what we had hoped for. The cancer has continued to progress throughout her body. We will be talking with the Hospice people tomorrow for advice. She really appreciates your prayers and encouragement."

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: Our dear Jamie

Dear Marion, heavy heart is right. Words are so hard to find at these times so I will just say that I am sending heartfelt Prayers and thoughts to Jamie and her family.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Oh Marion,  What sad news, but thank you for letting us know.  My thoughts and prayers go out to Jamie and her family at this trying time.

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Thanks for this Marion, very sad news indeed. My thoughts are with Jamie, Don and their family right now.

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.