Topic: Clean Scan (officially)

Hello all,

I just got back from the Oncologist's office and he said that my scan was CLEAN!  He was very happy and said that my chance of recurrence is significantly reduced every minute of every day (ok, he may not have said those words, but that's what I heard).  I am 2 years and 2 months out from surgery and it will be 2 years since my last chemo treatment in July!

Thanx for all the support over the past years from the CC.org community of wonderful supportive people.  I hope that my results give hope to others!

-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Re: Clean Scan (officially)

Randi, what a wonderful Valentine gift!! A gift of HOPE! I am so happy for you I am doing cartwheels! NOT! How about a million cyber hugs!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Randi
I'm so thrilled at the news of your clean scan and bloodwork....You do give hope to others everytime you post in this section! Lets keep it going for many, many more years! We're in this together friend...
Nancy

Randi:
What great news!! Keep posting your good news and giving us all hope!! I want to this great news every year!!
Kris

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Randi...fantastic news.  This makes for a special day for all.
May this section of our site continue to outgrow all others.
Hugs and love,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Congratulations, awesome news!!

Derin

Husband to Eileen, Dad to Hunter (16) and Sydney (14)
Attitude is everything, you have to keep it positive! And take it one day at a time, it's all anyone can do with this disease...

Great news!!!

-Susie

Great news Randi!  Congratulations!

Cindy

Wow, what a warm hug!  Thanx everyone!! This site made this awesome day even more awesome if that is possible!  I wish everyone on this site and everywhere with CC could post good news here.

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Randi,
Congratulations!! It looks to me that you received a very special Valentines gift from God himself. Keep it up...

God Bless!
bob

Dear Randi,

You gave us all the greatest gift today. That is the gift of HOPE!! I am so happy for you. All the best.

Love, -Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

CONGRATS!!! Keep posting all the positive news and giving HOPE!!!
Cathy

Randi, congratulations! So happy for you.

FYI, I emailed your post to my wife. Her first anniversary after surgery is in July. She's still doing chemo.

Subject line of my email: Inspirational Message

There you go... you are an inspiration!

Wishing you the best.

Hi Randi,

This is great news! Many thanks for coming here and sharing it with us all, and I look forward to reading more good news stories from you!

Best wishes,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.