Topic: what a great February!

I just had to post about all the great news that's being posted on here. Big and small news: it's been so great to hear it all the past few weeks! I'm loving February!!
On a side note, a good friend of mine who was diagnosed with IBC and had surgery last summer: scary scan last month: was accepted into the vaccine trial for breast cancer!! Yay!!

Kris

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Re: what a great February!

Kris, we are an elite group but we are not snobs when it comes to Cancer! I am wishing your friend a successful journey! With you as her friend, she cannot miss.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Hi Kris,

Yep February has been a great month so far and like you also I'm loving hearing all the good news as well. Lets hope that the good news continues to roll and I hope also for some good news for your friend too.

Best wishes,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

So true Lainy, elite but no snobs big_smile
Yes Kris, February has been a great month indeed! My second month with vacation from chemo, and feel I so good! I do hope this can go on forever, but that´s maybe asking for too much. Will find out soon....
//Maria

No matter whether you think that you can, or that you can´t, you´re right
//Henry Ford

Maria....no, you are not asking for too much.  Keep insisting.
Hugs and love,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Maria:
I am 3 months off of chemo. Tumor is still shrinking. Shrinkage is slowing down, but the chemo is still working! And the side effects are decreasing a bit, too. My feet still sting and burn, but everything is getting better.
Let's keep the good news coming! I'm loving all the posts this month!
Kris

KrisJ
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Kris you ARE our incredible shrinking woman! May the shrinkage continue!!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

It has been a great month! Here's to hoping for more good news!

~Tiffany~ 31 years young wink Fighting CC since 10-27-2011
Wife to Brian; Mommy to Carter (8) and Madison (4)
http://tiffanyschwantes.wordpress.com/
Liver transplant 7-9-2013

Tiff: You're next to post!!! We are waiting to hear! Fingers, toes, and eveyrthing possible crossed for you!

KrisJ

Oh Kris, that sounds so GOOOD! Here´s to hope! Kris the shrinking woman! Let´s shrink this cancer to the moon!

No matter whether you think that you can, or that you can´t, you´re right
//Henry Ford