Topic: pattysjourneyoffaith.blogspot.com

Feel free to check out my blog. Ihave had Stage 4 IH CC for one year.

Re: pattysjourneyoffaith.blogspot.com

Patty, I could not get anything to openon this Blog. Mmmmmm

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Patty, do you have a link to your blog? There's not a link in your post.

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Lainy/Gavin she is my friend on FB so I will send her a message!!
Lots of prayers-Cathy

Sorry! Hope this works!

http://pattysjourneyoffaith.blogspot.com

There you are! And a very pretty lady at that!!
Costa Rica!!!! I have been there 2 times and just love it.
You reminded me of Teddy with your prayers. He NEVER prayed for himself but for everyone else. And he prayed all day, just like you. It brought him such comfort, I cannot begin to tell you. One other thought, your girls will never be alone they have each other and if you ever have to leave them, know that you will always be around them. I know that one first hand thanks to Teddy! Continued prayers coming your way, you are doing quite well and that makes me happy!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Patty...did you know that we have our very own blog thread on this site?  Would you mind placing your link?  This would assure it not becoming lost.
Hugs and love,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Lainy: Thank you for your words of encouragement!!

Marion: I would be happy to post my blog to the blog thread on this site! Unfortunately, I'm not sure what you're referring to. What is it and where is it at?

Patty.

Hi Patty,

Thanks for posting the link to your blog. I'm sure that Marion will correct me if I am wrong here. But I think what Marion is meaning is could you start a new thread on the blog part of the site where your opening post has the link to your blog. As it is right now, your blog link is posted in the middle of this thread so some people might miss seeing the link amongst all of the posts on this thread. Confused? I am! But I hope you get what I am saying! Of course, if I'm wrong in this then I'm sure Marion will jump in and save us all! Help!!

Best wishes,

Gavin

PS - If what I am saying is nonsense and makes no sense to you at all, then I will use the excuse that it is late here in Scotland and I am sticking to that excuse!!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Patty...yes, it is like Gavin mentioned.  BTW Gavin is staying up way too late.  I am keeping track,Gavin.

Patty, your blog is wonderful and it would be a shame if others could not partake in your life. 
To find the appropriate section: 
go to top bar,
Forum Home.
scroll down to Blogs  (it is close to the bottom of the page)
Enter: New Posting   and   voila....you are there.
Can't wait.
Hugs and love,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Ha ha! Somehow I knew you would be keeping track Marion, I can always rely on you to keep looking out for me! I'll try and get to bed earlier tonight, even though it is the weekend!

Hugs,

Gavin

Gavin and Marion: I posted my blog back in the 'blogs' section with the link as the first post. I hope this is what you were referring to!! smile   If not, feel free to remove it and give me more guidance. Thanks again!

Thats it Patty, thanks very much! Hopefully now your blog address won't get lost amongst all of the other posts! Thanks again.

Best wishes,

Gavin

Great job, Patty.
Thanks a bunch,
Marion