Topic: Found this very interesting

Although this piece is not related to CC, it is about Pancreatic cancer and Gemcitabine and I found it very interesting and thought I would post it anyway.

"The team at Cancer Research UK’s Cambridge Research Institute showed in mice that combining a chemotherapy drug called gemcitabine with an experimental drug called MRK003  sets off a chain of events that ultimately kills cancer cells – multiplying the effect of each drug on its own."

Interesting and I wonder if over time this research could be expanded and looked at for CC and Gemciabine. Anyway, just found it interesting and thought I would post the link here.

http://info.cancerresearchuk.org/news/a … s?rss=true

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: Found this very interesting

Will do Percy, thanks!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.